This website is operated by Dapz Compound Audio Ltd™. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Dapz Compound Audio Ltd™, terms “you”, “artist” “group”, and “record label” refer to the User
Dapz Compound Audio Ltd™ offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Word Press. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Terms & Conditions Of the Website and Services
1. Audio sample pack
- 1.1: Once the consumer makes a purchase, the samples are licensed to the original purchaser to be used in their own commercial or non-commercial projects. Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- 1.2: None of the samples or patches in the purchased sample pack may be used or sold in any other sample packs or competitive products.
- 1.3: All copying, duplicating, lending, re-selling, renting, uploading or file-sharing of this content is prohibited.
- 1.4: This agreement is not a contract of employment, nor an agreement to exclusivity on the artiste’s recordings.
2. Audio Products & Services
- 2.1: We can only store the session/project(s) for 1 year on our system once payment has been completed. A minimum of half the amount must be paid for any work(s) over £100.00 (GBP) before any audio services are carried out. Full payment must be paid on any services below £100.00 (GBP). Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances after any work has been carried out.
- 2.2a: You agree to supply us with the agreed recordings in the form of “Lossless format” in no less than a 44.1kHz 24-bit standard.
- 2.2b: You agree to supply us with the agreed documents to carry out the service(s) required.
- 2.3: We have the right to re-charge an agreed fee for any extra audio manipulation including re-mixing, mastering, editing, and adding or removing audio within any given audio project.
- 2.4: We have the right to refuse to work with any given material.
- 2.5: Any audio or Pre-master that exceeds the length of 7 minutes (seven minutes) may have an added cost of £5 per minute or £2.50 per 30 seconds (To the nearest 30 seconds will apply)
- 2.6: Should a copy of audio content/work(s) need re submitting to the artiste/group/record label after the 30 days of the cleared payment period, we cannot be held responsible for not having it on the system to give/re-send.
- 2.7: A minimum of 16 stems must be sent when using our Mix-Down / Mix-down & Mastering services.
- 2.8: It must be made clear by the user should you want a specific file format or output level on their audio composition.
- 2.9: All personal information supplied by you will be treated in confidence by us and will not be disclosed to any third parties except where your consent has been received or where permitted by Law.
In order to provide you with products and services in the future, this information will be held in our data system.
- 2.9.1: A typical turnaround time for all services other than [24hr turnaround] takes around 3 (Three) to 5 (Five) working days. Monday To Friday – our 24hr turnaround service is active once payment has cleared and complies with the Monday to Friday scheme, any 24hr turnaround orders placed On a Friday of any month will be then moved to the following Monday. [Saturday] if agreed.
3. GDPR policy
- As of 25th May 2018, all personal data given by the user shall retain for transnational reasons and once the transaction has been full-filled then the personal data from the client will be removed from our database in order to comply with the (General Data Protection Regulation) “GDPR” is a new set of rules designed to give EU citizens more control over their personal data. It aims to simplify the regulatory environment for businesses so both citizens and businesses in the European Union can fully benefit from the digital economy.
terms & conditions
As of 01/09/2014 to the Present date